REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN, CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE SIGN-UP PROCESS.
Please join us for our annual all-day educational conference on January 22, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m at the Desert Willow Conference Center located at 4340 E. Cotton Center Blvd. Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ, 85040.
Topics for this year's all-day educational conference were determined through surveys. Discussions will include but are not limited to:
- Legislation and board of trustees issues
- The roles of employer, local boards and PSPRS
- Employer contribution reporting
- Serving on a local board
- Processing disability retirements
- Cancer insurance and health insurance subsidies
- Investment strategy and performance
- Pension costs for employers
- Actuarial modeling tool for employers
- Mail payment via check by December 23, 2019 to P.O. Box 17670, Phoenix, AZ 85011. Be sure to note "EMPLOYER SEMINAR" on the check memo line or sub. Along with your check, please specific if you are paying for multiple attendees and include the names of those individuals on a seperate piece of paper.
- Remit wires/ACH can be spent to the Wells Fargo account. Be sure to include "SEMINAR" on the wire remit. Send to Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (same account as bi-weekly payrolls). Routing: 121000248; Account: 612212-4065. Also, be sure to send backup for the payment to email@example.com
Questions can be directed to PSPRS Media and Publications Specialist Vivian PaDilla by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 602-296-3731.
We're looking forward to seeing you.
Updates to the agenda may occur; a finalized agenda will be posted soon.
Details regarding presentation materials, which will be available for download, will be posted closer to the conference date.