REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN, CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE SIGN-UP PROCESS.
Please join us for our annual all-day educational conference on January 22, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m at the Desert Willow Conference Center located at 4340 E. Cotton Center Blvd. Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ, 85040.
Topics for this year's all-day educational conference were determined through surveys. Discussions will include but are not limited to:
- Legislation and board of trustees issues
- The roles of employer, local boards and PSPRS
- Employer contribution reporting
- Serving on a local board
- Processing disability retirements
- Cancer insurance and health insurance subsidies
- Investment strategy and performance
- Pension costs for employers
- Actuarial modeling tool for employers
Questions can be directed to PSPRS Media and Publications Specialist Vivian PaDilla by emailing email@example.com or calling 602-296-3731.
We're looking forward to seeing you.
Updates to the agenda may occur; a finalized agenda will be posted soon.
Details regarding presentation materials, which will be available for download, will be posted closer to the conference date.