January 12, 2021
Public Safety Personnel Retirement System
State of Arizona
January 12, 2021
Contact: Christian Palmer
2021 PSPRS Annual Employer-Local Board Conference goes all-digital
Three-day live streaming event set for February
Attendance for the 2021 conference will be free of charge.
“Being flexible continues to be paramount right now given the circumstances,” said PSPRS Administrator Mike Townsend, “so we’ve moved our annual conference online to give more people the chance to attend safely and to better serve our employers and local boards. We’ve also spread out the event, to make it easier to attend and to include more presentations on important topics. We’re looking forward to connecting with everyone.”
The presentations are set to include comprehensive updates on the system’s finances, investments and operations offered by System Administrator Michael Townsend, Board of Trustees Chairman Scott McCarty, PSPRS Trustees, the system’s actuarial consultants and PSPRS staff subject matter experts. Workshops will include, but will not be limited to:
- Municipal and agency debt financing options
- Payroll reporting and demographic information
- Cancer insurance and healthcare subsidy updates
- “High 3” and 5-year salary calculations and retirement paperwork for public safety and corrections
- Return-to-work and alternative contribution rate (ACR) for public safety and corrections
- CORP reverse deferred retirement (RDROP) options
- Disability retirement processing for public safety and corrections
- PSPRS investments
The full schedule for all three days is available here.
Register today here.
Please complete your registration by January 27. We look forward to seeing you via Zoom on day one, February 3, 2021, beginning at 9 a.m.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Phil Coleman, PSPRS Employer Relationship Manager, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 602-296-2553.