Use the Members Only portal to access your 1099-R tax forms

March 17, 2022

Retirees and former plan members can access their 1099-R tax statements through the Members Only portal or by submitting the Authorization for the Release of Information Form. Those who have not received their tax statements in the mail are encouraged to review, and, if necessary, update their current address with PSPRS by submitting an Address and Name Change Form via fax, mail or email to PSPRS.

<- Go Back